Follow your curiosity.
A simple foot-controlled instrument for cueing ambient pads and soundscapes. Atmosphere is designed to inspire and equip you to eliminate dead space, enhance your sound, and engage your audience. Plug-and-play, hands-free operation, compact design, and handbuilt in the Pacific Northwest.
Power supply not included (Buy one here).
• Preloaded with 5 unique patches inspired by and named after the layers of Earth's atmosphere.
• Load your own 16 bit 44.1 kHz WAV files via USB connection to user banks (up to 10 banks of 5 patches).
• Adjustable fade in, fade out, and crossfade duration.
• Endlessly loop preloaded or user-loaded sounds (or not).
• Adjustable output volume.
• Automatically detects whether one or two cables are plugged in and sends a mono or stereo signal accordingly.
• (2) 1/4" TS jacks for mono / stereo output.
• Powered by a standard negative-center ("Boss style") 9V power supply (not included).
• Current draw: 200 mA.
• Micro USB port for loading sounds and firmware updates (Micro USB not included).
• 5.7" x 4.7" x 1.5" die-cast aluminum enclosure.
• OLED display.
• 64 GB storage.
Atmosphere works best when powered by a separate power supply or an isolated multi-power supply.
Note: This item will ship in 0-6 weeks (depending on the production speed that you select). In the initial launch, Aerospace Audio is only accepting a limited number of orders. Every few weeks, new batches will go live. Join AeroCrew to stay informed and get notified when new pre-orders go live!
Atmosphere currently only ships to the USA 🇺🇸, Canada 🇨🇦, and Australia 🇦🇺.